The T-Scan consists of a sensor in the shape of the jaw, the surface of which are sensors 1122 to 1370, depending on the size of the sensor.
The T-Scan record occlusal forces, timing and intensity of contacts through the sensors. The data is recorded and transferred automatically onto your PC screen, through which to analyze occlusal and display of occlusal forces in a 3D graph 100 frames per second.
Using T-Scan you can:
- Protect crowns, bridges, and veneers from high forces
- Ensure implants aren’t loading early
- Screen new patients for baseline occlusion and monitor throughout treatment
- Improve efficiency by reducing repeat visits
- Differentiate your practice by embracing digital technology