igh adhesion in different forms of application: Self-etching, selective-etching on enamel or total-etching.
• High adhesion rates in the intracanal region;
• Better polymerization even in the apical region;
• Greater compatibility with dual cements.
• All classes of direct restorations with composites (classes I, II, III, IV and V).
• Adhesive cementation (together with resin cement) of prosthetic pieces (intraradicular posts/cores, crowns, onlays/inlays, veneers etc.), fiberglass, ceromer, ceramic, resin and metal.
• Adhesive repairs in ceramic and composites.
• As a primer for metal or ceramic (etching or non-etching)